Donnerstag, 9. Januar 2014

Adventures in United States


I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list.

I have always wanted to travel the world and visit the most amazing and astounding places on Earth. Visiting other continents seemed especially appealing because they look so distant and unreachable on World Atlases.This is one of the main reasons I chose to visit the United States for the Easter break. I am keen to travel to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Las Vegas and New York. The trip will cost around 2000 depending on the amount of money spent on food, souvenirs, clothes or gifts.

DAY 1



http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/022/cache/losangeles-venice-beach_2228_600x450.jpgIt is planned to arrive on Los Angeles International Airport early in the morning. First thing to do after settling into my hotel room and unpacking is a visit to Venice Beach. After relaxing in the sun (hopefully) and having a lunch at a local cafe, I will spend the evening enjoying a long walk around the city. As I will probably be complitely exhausted, I will go to bed early.

DAY 2

During my second day in Los Angeles, I will visit the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame, Beverly Hills and Universal Studios. Shortly, all places related to the film industry. In the evening, I will eat a typical American dinner at one of the resturant by the shore.


http://thepraguewanderer.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Disneyland-in-Los-Angeles.jpgDAY 3

This entire day I am planning to spend in Disneyland. You are never too old for this kind of fun! Hanging out with Micky, Minnie,Winnie the Pooh and other Disney animated characters was always on my wish list.

DAY 4

The arrival at San Francisco International Airport is planned for the fourth day. I will go on a big bus tour around the city and visit Alcatraz, one of the world's infamous prisons. In the evening, I am planning to take a walk, and certainly, to
take an extraorinary view of the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.


http://www.ego4u.com/images/countries/usa/golden-gate-bridge.jpg
http://cache.graphicslib.viator.com/graphicslib/thumbs360x240/5217/SITours/csi-the-experience-in-las-vegas-43511.jpg
DAY 5

Visiting Angel Island is planned for the fifth day of this amazing journey. I will go on two hour segway guided tour and spend some time in Angel Island Cantina. While enjoying delicious food and a gorgeus view of Ayla Cove and the Tiburon coast, I will listen to relaxing music from local bands on cantina's deck. Later in the evening, a flight 
to McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas is scheduled.

DAY 7

Early in the morning I will go to the Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at the Mirage. This unusual attraction is a place where
white tigers, lions, leopards and dolphins spend their days enjoying the Vegas sun. If you are fan of these beautiful furry creatures or perhaps graceful dolphins, like me, then this resort is a perfect place to visit in Las Vegas. After sightseeing and exploring the city, I am planning to have the CSI Experience. It sounds pretty funny, but it is actually possible. The Experiences run every ten minutes and last around 90 minutes.Since I have always loved watching this television series, I am really looking forward to see this attraction.


DAY 8

The whole day eight is scheduled for visiting the Great Canyon.

http://joberts11.wikis.birmingham.k12.mi.us/file/view/grand-canyon1.jpg/312113592/grand-canyon1.jpg

DAY 9

I am heading to New York City! The plain will land on John F. Kennedy International Airport. Needless to say, everyone wants to see the Statue of Liberty. Given this, the first thing to do here is to travel with the Staten Island Ferry across the harbor. Enjoying the remarkable skyline of New York City will certainly be a memorable experience. I have always loved libraries and therefore a  definite must-do after this long day is visiting the New York Public Library.



DAY 10

On the last day of this unforgetable trip, I will visit the famous Central Park, City Hall and Ellis Island. Late in the evening I am flying back home to the reality!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen